The Québec Presbytery is called to meet Saturday - September 16, 2017.
Registration starts at 9:30 and the meeting will be called to order at 10:00 a.m.
To make participation easier, the meeting will take place at two locations:
A. St. Paul’s U.C. Magog 211 Pine Street
Magog, QC J1X 2H8
B. Westmount Park U.C. 4695 de Maisonneuve West
Westmount QC H3Z 1L9
The two sites will be connected via Live Streaming.
Instructions for Remote Participation are included in the packet.
M. Marc Grenon
Rev. Dave Lambie
IN THIS MAILING (Information Packet)
1. Letter from the Presbytery Planning Committee
2. September 16, 2017 Draft Agenda
3. March 11, 2017 Presbytery Minutes - Draft
4. April 11, 2017 Executive Minutes - Draft
5. April 27, 2017 Executive Minutes - Draft
6. May 11, 2017 Executive Minutes - Draft
7. May 19, 2017 Executive Minutes - Draft
8. May 29, 2017 Executive Minutes -Draft
9. June 13, 2017 Executive Minutes - Draft
10. Remit 6 Comprehensive Study Guide
11. Guide d’étude complet du renvoi 6
12. Instructions for Remote Participation
* Registration deadline: Monday, September 11, 2017 *
If you are attending, please contact Angie by email at [email protected] and confirm at which location you will be attending: Westmount Park OR St. Paul’s, Magog
Be sure to indicate whether or not you would like a meal to be provided for you.
The cost of the meal is $10. Vegetarian options will be offered, however if you have any other special dietary needs you will need to bring your own lunch.
If you are attending remotely, please contact Angie by email at [email protected] to confirm that you will be participating by Adobe Connect.
If you do not plan on attending the presbytery meeting at either site, please send your regrets to Angie at [email protected].
Please note that The Québec Presbytery / Consistoire du Québec is moving to a new email address. Please update your files to reflect the following new contact information:
Jean-Marc Debargis, Administrator: [email protected]
Angie Chan, Administrative Assistant: [email protected]
Veuillez noter que la Consistoire du Québec / Québec Presbytery faisons un changement d'adresse électronique. Veuillez mettre à jour vos dossiers pour tenir compte des nouvelles coordonnées :
Jean-Marc Debargis, Administrateur : [email protected]
Angie Chan, Adjointe administrative : [email protected]